The local guest-tax of € 1,90 pro person and day (up to 14 years) is not included in the price.Room Rates
our rates are intended per person and day with half board for a week-staying. The prices are indicative and may be subject to increases depending on the length and period of stay
(10% to 30%)Reductions:
3. Added bed children - 10% till - 30% on the time and room
4. Added bed children - 20% till - 50% on the time and roomAdditional:
-Covered garage per day + € 8,00
The rooms Comfort, Superior, Deluxe and Family Suites have the garage included in the price.
- If a family-room is occupated only by two or three people, the price will be surcharged according to the period.
- During the "Maratona dles Dolomites" it will be charged a week rate.
- Double room as single use: additional from 50% to 90%Included in the rate:
- welcome aperitif
- rich breakfast buffet
- 3-course dinner with 3 choice of menu
- salat buffet
- thypical Tirolean Dinner
- dessert buffet (once a week)
- use of the TV- and reading room
- fitness room
- kids room
- table tennis, table football, swing, trampolin
- wi-fi connection
- parking space in our private car park
- covered garage (except for standard rooms)
- local to deposit bicycles
- courtesy room with shower
- soft bathrobe for adults
- wellness bag with towels
- garden with deck-chairs
- use of the "SANA" wellness centre: heated indoor pool, waterfall, panoramic relaxation area, Jacuzzi, Finnish sauna, herbal steam bath, pine sauna, cold fog shower, relaxation room, water beds.
Your booking is considered firm after the receipt of a deposit of 25%.
Cancellation of booking:
from 1 month to 14 days before check-in day: 50% of the booked travel price
from 14 days to 7 days before check-in day: 80% of the booked travel price
from 7 days to the check-in day: 90% of the booked travel price
in case of no show, late arrival, early departure, not occupated reserved beds: 100% of the booked price
The confirmatory deposit will not be refunded.
Only written cancellations are considered valid. These conditions are independent if the cancelled rooms will be totally or partially reoccupated.
Things do not always turn out as expected, so sometimes a booked holiday has to be cancelled or terminated.
We recommend protecting yourself with the “HGV hotel cancellation Insurance
” as a precaution against cancellation or termination, more information you get here
There is a cancellation coverage also in case of Covid 19 disease
despite pandemic status.